Send an “Invoice” via e-mail with an option of paying by clicking on a link in the “Invoice” and secured server page appears to facilitate payment collection on behalf of the client.
Merchants using 72 Charms NMI’s Electronic Invoicing system generate invoices with line by line detailed information. Invoices are automatically converted to PDFs, attached via email and sent to the customer’s billing email address. Customers simply follow a link in the email to pay their open invoices. All invoices are kept within the payment gateway and can be easily retrieved or re-sent with a click of a button. There is no limit to the amount of invoices that can be sent. And, merchants don’t need a website to get paid.
As for security, by sending out electronic invoices there is no need for merchants to store sensitive payment data. This allows merchants to avoid the most rigorous of PCI compliance issues.
- You’ll have to have 72 Charms NMI gateway. It includes a full stand-alone application to do so, QuickBooks is NOT required in order to do invoicing. The gateway is fully functional on it’s own.
- If you want to hook it up to QuickBooks, you are going to need to have QuickBooks Software: Pro, Premiere or Enterprise 2017 editions or newer.
- You’ll install a gateway software known as QuickBooks Sync: At this point all credit transactions can occur inside QuickBooks without the need to leave QuickBooks. To invoice they can do so inside QuickBooks and perform invoicing as normal, however, to ELECTRONIC INVOICE, they access our gateway, put in the information and a secured server (SSL) web page is created to collect payment via the Internet. These transactions would be synced on-demand or daily.
- QuickBooks online and POS are not supported
- Converge/MyVirtualMerchant are not supported
For complete information:
All clients should view this page, and watch 2 videos
The QuickBooks Sync and The Electronic Invoicing (videos).
Free consultation with no obligation by calling 702-267-8385 or e-mailing email@example.com.